We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer with One Year Experience on RATIONAL JAZZ or RATIONAL SUITE of products.
As part of the in-house Rational Support team, support and enable development and QA teams to build and execute automated test scenarios using Rational Quality Manager and Rational Functional Tester.
The automated tests will run as part of the continuous development environment, providing continuous feedback to Development and QA.
– Debug, develop, and execute automated functional tests
– Train and mentor application team members on an ad hoc basis
– Work closely with environment team to ensure efficient and stable builds
– Proven experience with RATIONAL FUNCTIONAL TESTER is a must
– At least 1 year experience using Rational suite of products (Jazz preferred), especially Rational Quality Manager
– At least 1 year experience leading test teams
– 3+ years’ experience in Test Development and/or Test Automation roles
– At least 2 years’ experience in developing/maintaining regression test suites
– Experience with and understanding of object oriented concepts and programming languages such as Java and C#
– Strong XML and web application technology experience
– Working knowledge of QA methodology, testing techniques and approaches
– Strong knowledge and understanding of SDLC and concepts
Interested? Please use the following Contact Form to apply or email your resume to: email@example.com