Leesburg Consulting is looking for a
– Develop schedules that include SDLC project phasing, project milestones, and represent critical relationships between tasks
– Proficiency and ability to quickly assess schedule requirements and advise on best approaches, practices, and implementation.
– Create Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and lead in the development of schedules (including resource loading) for identified WBS elements
– Develop Integrated Master Schedule for 10+ applications
– Analyze trends, develop reports, facilitate communication and provide feedback on program performance
– Work with the manager to develop ETCs, EACs and Variance Reports
– Works with management team to ensure the schedule/program plan is executable (cost, schedule and technical requirements are fully integrated) and executing as planned
– Perform Critical Path Analysis and report results to Project Team
– Provide weekly /monthly project status updates including Earned Value Performance as appropriate
– Analyze Earned Value monthly data Schedule Variance (SV,SPI)
– Assembles and compiles schedule data and inputs same into the project schedule and provides output to the project manager
– Advises management of risks that may affect project profit, costs, and schedules
– Mastery of MS Project 2013.
– 5+ years in scheduling/resourcing matrix teams across multiple IT applications.
– Ability to created Integrated Master Schedules (IMS).
– Understanding of Waterfall, iterative, agile and scrum development methodologies.
– Understanding of Deltek.
– Understanding of EVMS.
– Must understand the various contract types, i.e. cost plus, T&M, FFP and ensure that all requirements of the prime contract are understood
– Bachelors degree (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Candidates must have US Citizenship
– Candidates must be eligible for security clearance
Job Type: Full-time
- Scheduling/Resourcing matrix teams: 5 years
Interested? Please use the following Contact Form to apply or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org